For several years, as a family dentist, I have received many inquiries from patients in Wesley Chapel concerning dental insurance. A large percentage of patients could not obtain any type of coverage at any price. Most regular dental insurance requires group participation. Options for individuals are very limited.
Insurance companies are in business to make a profit for their owners and add clauses like “pre-existing conditions,” “no major treatment for the first year,” “yearly deductibles,” and “red tape.” These interfere with the relationship that we have with you and your trust in our judgment. Insurance companies have been instrumental in the increased cost of dentistry.
In order to continue delivering high-quality dentistry at a reasonable cost, we developed our In-Office Dental Care Savings Plan exclusively for our patients.
What will the program provide at N/C each year?
- 1 Exam and 1 Cancer Screening
- 1 Prophy (cleaning) Adult 1110 or Child 1120)
- 1 FMX or PANO or BWX
- 1 Fluoride Treatment (Children 13 and under)
(First visit savings: Adult $240/ Child $282)
Provisions of Plan:
- Services and fees are guaranteed for one year.
- Annual fee is non-refundable.
- Our Plan is for you and is not assignable to another person.
- There is a one-year limit for a patients completion of all services in the plan.
- Work started before end of the Plan year will be completed if the work can be finished within one month after the expiration of the Plan year (at Dr. Sarwan’s discretion).
- It is the responsibility of the patient to make sure he/she receives and shows up for his/her cleaning and x-ray appointment.
- There is fee of $25 per ½ hour for broken appointments without at least 48 hours notice.
Dental Plan Benefit