When Should I See An Emergency Dentist?
Whether you have sliced your finger or broken something, it’s pretty easy to know when you need to head to the ER for immediate medical attention. However, when should you seek emergency dental care?
- When tooth pain affects your eating and sleeping
- A filling or crown falls out
- Tooth or teeth have become chipped, fractured, broken
- A tooth has been knocked out
- Painful bite
- Gum swelling or bleeding
- Pericoronitis – impacted wisdom teeth that are causing infection
If you are experiencing one or more of these symptoms, you should seek immediate dental care.